'Melaka' (native pronunciation) or Malacca (English word) is a city with great balance. Portuguese Settlement is a small village 2km from town, housing the descendants of Dutch and 'Malays' and Eurasian parentage. Melaka, Malaysia is best known for its well preserved culture and heritage. This is why Melaka earned its place in the coveted UNESCO world heritage sites. Melaka or Malacca is Malaysia's oldest historical city and one of the most popular tourists' spots in the world today.
In 1641, the Portuguese tasted a defeat by the Dutch who colonized Melaka. British people acquired Melaka from the Dutch in 1824. Malacca (dubbed The Historic State or Negeri Bersejarah among locals) is the third smallest Malaysian state, after Perlis and Penang. The capital is Malacca City, which is 148 km south east of Malaysia's capital city Kuala Lumpur, 235 km north west to Johor's largest city Johor Bahru and 95 km north west to Johor's second largest city Batu Pahat. One of the famous destinations on list for locals and tourist for a short vacation is Malacca :
- Explore Malaysia at Taman Mini Malaysia & Mini ASEAN Explore the different types of traditional Malaysia houses representing 13 states from Sarawak's Iban Long House to Negeri Sembilan's Long Roofed House the only house in Malaysia to have a curved roof reminiscent of the Minangkabau roof of Sumatra.
- Take a River Cruise along Malacca River
- Explore Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Shop for Local Products
- Get a Bird-eye View on Malacca from Eye on Malaysia
- Find Shopping Galore at Jonker Street
- Find the oldest Portuguese restaurant in Malaysia that offers home-style Portuguese fare at San Pedro Restaurant at Portuguese Settlement Village. 10 - Visit the Famous Portuguese Monument, A Famosa
- Shop at Dataran Pahlawan Megamall
- Visit the Malacca Sultanate PalaceMalacca Sultanate Palace is the place that cannot be missed upon visiting Malacca. Drop by Sam Po Kong Temple
- Check Out Taming Sari Tower
- Visit Hang Li Po Well
The town of Melaka is small and compact. Melaka Heritage Trail is like a walk back in time for tourists. The center is located right at the heart of old Malacca. Your first stop is to the site where Melaka history started and took shape, the Malacca River. Melaka River Cruises are also offered in this area. It is now home to Malacca Cultural Museum.
With an entire spectrum of plan designs available to employers, the development of the Korea Medical Travel Benefit Option needed to create a flexible, component-based product that was capable of being integrated into any funding platform in order to create a deliverable that would be appealing to the largest possible number of employers. Korea has many tourist destinations, and Gyeongju has a vast number in a small area. Gyeongju is a tourist friendly town, and assistance in English is often available. Most of the time you hear about Seoul, South Korea's capital city.
Regarded as one of the famous tourist destinations in Asia, South Korea offers a good number of hotels varying from budget hotels to luxury accommodations. Hotels in South Korea have three main categories that include Seoul Hotels, Jeju hotels and Busan Hotels.
If you are looking to spend less on accommodation, then budget hotels in South Korea are the best options. The discount hotels like Jeju Hiking Inn and Dawn Beach Hotel in Busan are among the widely preferred economy hotels.
While staying in the Hotels, you can check out a large number of tourist attractions like Anapji Pond, Andong Icheondong, Heoninneung Royal Tomb, Korean National Park, Ojukeon Residence, Korean Folk Village, Geumgwanchong Tomb and Goryeong Daegaya Historic Sites.
Luxury hotels in South Korea will make your stay extremely comfortable. Some of the significant deluxe hotels in South Korea include W Seoul Walkerhill, Fraser Suites, JW Marriott, Grand Hyatt, Lotte Hotel, Haevichi Resort, Westin Chosun Beach Busan, Paradise Busan and Royal Kingdom and cheap like Hwang hotel. The tastefully decorated and opulent rooms of the luxury hotels in South Korea are simply great. South Korea is a fascinating country with plenty to offer. Amusement Parks
Of course a holiday isn't a holiday without a shopping spree and in South Korea you can shop all day and night if you like. South Korea, and especially Seoul, has an amazing array of shops from department stores and shopping centres to markets and unique one-of-a-kind shops. Green Tea
Karaoke is huge in South Korea. Food South Korean cuisine is inimitable and delicious.
Hotel Suti is near the historic Old Town, Business travelers may avail of the hotel's meeting and banquet facilities and complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. La Quinta Inn and Suites
This hotel is located in various areas in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They offer the "Bright Side Breakfast", trademark only for La Quinta Inn and Suites. Room reservations include free access to hi-speed wireless Internet and parking slots. Meeting facilities are also available in this hotel. They also offer a business center, guest laundry facilities, an indoor swimming pool, a spa and a fitness center. Moreover, this hotel in Albuquerque is pet-friendly.
Located near the Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, La Quinta Inn and Suites also offer a "Stay and Go" package which includes hotel-to-airport transfer and special booking rates.
Embassy Suites - Albuquerque Hotel and Spa
The Embassy Suites is a 261 two-room, full-service suite located in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Heyuan prefecture-level city is located in the north-east region of Guangdong, upper reach of Dongjiang (the East River) at its confluence with the Xingeng River. Heyuan prefecture-level city borders on Huizhou to the south, Ganzhou of Jiangxi Province to the north, east of Meizhou and west of Shaoguan. Heyuan is a regional city that connects the coastal areas of Guangdong and the interior countryside.
Heyuan City has a lot of tourist attraction. There are scenic areas such as the Dagui Mountain and the first big artificial lake; Wanlu Lake and the Sujiawei Round House.
Xinfengjiang Reservoir(Chinese: 新丰江水库, lit. Wanlv Lake) is a man-made lake located in Heyuan, Guangdong, China, formed since the damming of the Xinfeng River (a tributary of Dong River) by the Xinfengjiang Dam. Location: Heyuan stands in northeastern part of Guangdong Province, on the middle and upper reaches of the Dongjiang River. It shares boundary with Jiangxi Province in the north. History: It is a Hakka population center along the Dongjiang River. Extreme long ago, settlers from present Zhejiang and Jiangsu provinces were scattered around the region, living together with the minorities there. Physical Features: Heyuan has a rolling terrain. The Dongjiang River flows north and south through the city.
Climatic Features: The city bears a subtropical monsoon climate featuring relatively higher temperature, less rainfall and more sunshine than surrounding areas. Torrid and dry weather may continuously occur during July and August. Special Local Products: Jiulian Chinese mushroom, Heyuan Garlic, green tea, ginkgo nut
This is the economic center along with the biggest town in Pakistan. Karachi is connected to other large cities in Pakistan including Lahore, Multan and Peshawar by the railway program.
The metropolis is house to quite a few parks, interesting buildings and landmarks, museum, beaches and waterfronts. Who says nobody can have fun in Pakistan? With so many beautiful places and virtually unlimited possibilities for hiking, trekking, mountaineering, and other sports, a trip to Pakistan can be your ultimate Pakistani escape.
1. Moenjodaro, Located 350 kilometers off Karachi, Moenjodaro was considered one of the most spectacular cities of the ancient times. The ruins of this ancient city in the Indus Valley never fail to give travelers knowledge of the ancient life and the marvel of early systems of town planning.
2. Karachi, Who said that the urban life will spoil Karachi's beauty? Karachi hosts a number of museums, shops, islands, clubs, beachfronts, colonial buildings, amusement parks, and more.
3. Deosai National Park, Located in the Karakoram Range near the Indian border and southeast of Skardu, Deosai National Park is located in one of the highest plateaus in the world - the Deosai plains. Doesai National Park serves as home for the Himalayan brown bear, ibexes, red foxes, wolves, urials, snow leopards, and some native and migratory birds. Travel to the Deosai Plains and experience nature as it unfurls 13,500 feet above sea level.
4. Taxila, Founded some time in the 6th or 7th century BC, Taxila is an ancient city and a center for Buddhist learning. Follow the trail around this ancient city and discover religion, culture, tradition and history as it bare itself for you.
5. Hunza Valley, Hunza Valley is located in the Northern Areas of Pakistan with an elevation of some 2438 meters.
Have you ever been to Asia? Traveling Asia is something that everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. Asia is the largest continent in the world by a considerable margin, and it is rich in natural resources, such as petroleum and iron. Asia is one of the most extraordinary and diverse continent in terms of people and travel destinations. Asia is one of the seven continents in the world. Different Asian festivals are listed below which you must see if you visit Asia anytime.
o The Monkey God Festival
o Asakusa Samba
o Yasothon Rocket Festival
Taiwan was called Ilha Formosa which means Beautiful Island by the Portuguese when they landed there in 1544. Taipei: The Cosmopolitan Capital of Taiwan
Taiwan's capital, Taipei, is a "must stop" destination for all who travel there. Long ago, the "Taipei Basin" was inhabited by an Aboriginal tribe called the Ketagelan. Finally, the city became the island's capital.
No one can visit the Taiwan's capital without a visit to Taipei 101. According to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, Taipei 101 is the world's tallest skyscraper. The Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall is another popular attraction in Taipei. This great monument to China's former president Chiang Kai-Shek is located near the Gate of Great Centrality and Perfect Uprightness. The Memorial Hall contains a library and museum. Sun Moon Lake is Taiwan's largest lake with a surface area of nearly 8 km squared. It is the home of the Aboriginal tribe called the Thao. Taipei and Sun Moon Lake are just a couple of the wonderful tourist destinations that vacationers can find in Taiwan.